“The virtues of donations are great, because it helps the needy and at the same time it gives an opportunity to the donor to give the surplus to the people in need ” - Sama Veda

Search This Blog

Monday, August 31, 2009

AWARDS FROM FRIENDS

My dear friend sanghi and Hema and jyothi has passed on an award to me. Thank you Sanghi dear and May GOD bless you and your family.

Requirements:

I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it

I must list 10 honest things about myself

I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.

I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links

I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

" Here comes my 10 honest things.."

1. I accept my faults and mistakes.
2. I'm sensitive.
3. Love travelling, but not planned for any, due to circumstances.
4. I dislike people who take things for granted.
5. I keep myself away from people who change like a chameleon and who are selfish.
6. I do not compromise on my principles.
7. Love my family more than anything else. My husband is my World.
8. I pray HIM to be alone with my husband atleast for one day without thinking about any problems and enjoy life as it is.
9. I am outspoken and transparent. But this is not appreciated by everyone.
10. I am really very honest(I mean it) and like to be friend with people who are honest.

I am passing on this award to

Lata raja
Preethi
Sireesha
Aruna
Ashwini
Chaitra
Sarah naveen

8 comments :

  1. Congrats on your award Shanti...nice reading about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats n nice to know the honest things bout u.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the Award and thanx for sharing it with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Shanti, congrats on ur award and thanks a tonne for passing it to me. I've been out of blogging for more than a month now, miss all these terribly but have been very busy. Hopefully i will b back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to know about you....Iam also very frank thats the thing some people don't like on me.I too stick on to my policies .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the Award and thanks for sharing it with me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on you award.. .Nice to know more about you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats really fantastic round up shanthi mam .. congrats on ur award u really deserve it..Wish to meet u when i come for vacation there. Wonderful 10 things abt u really many things matched me too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit and valuable comments.